LinkedIn Multi-Touch Points Campaigns – Part 2February 26, 2021
This is a 4-part series on how to potentially organize your LinkedIn messaging and communicate better with your Network. Communication is key to build a good foundation and to build, keep in touch and do business with your LinkedIn network.
Communication is key
Please feel free to view the other articles but this is pretty much the skinny.
- Part 1 (this article) concentrates on the most basic and important campaign. It builds your network, communicates with the new individuals and reaches out to them after a certain period.
- Part 2 touches base on your entire 1st level connections (old and new) for various touchpoints and event-driven tasks.
- Part 3 concentrates and 2 campaigns for LinkedIn InMail. And best techniques to bypass the need to first having that individual connecting to your 1st level network.
- Part 4 talks about LinkedIn’s powerful social media features and how it can create 2-way traffic.
Why I am doing this
I own ReturnClient. I originally created it for my own IT company and after finding success decided to help other B2B businesses. So these articles and videos are to expose and teach how to properly use LinkedIn in an efficient and positive manner. And we can help if you really need it. Just reach out.
In short, it helps you generate paying clients and build relationships through LinkedIn. We have an entire team of LinkedIn experts. Dedicated to vastly increase your social network, professional exposure and the number of potential clients for your business. We also help target your ideal clients and engage them for you to increase the number of conversations about your products and services. With customized LinkedIn campaigns for your business that saves you 6–7 hours of marketing and sales prospecting per day.
How much is your time worth?
This is just one formula that is constantly changing as trends and LinkedIn changes. So create your own formula that works for you. Just use my recommendations as a starting point.
- Connecting with new individuals. There are a number of different ways to connect. I use LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It is a paid LinkedIn service that allows you to target properly. Only connect with 2nd level individuals you may know to avoid LinkedIn Jail (see the following section for more about that). Also, I may connect with people that view my account.
- Thanking them for connecting. After 24-48 hours, you want to send them a personalized thank you message. May talk about them and sometimes can present just a little info about your self. But keep it short. It is a message, not an essay.
- Following up.I actually have 2 different follow-ups. The first gives a discussion about them and maybe a link about me or what I do. I kindly express my desire to help if it makes sense. The second followup is just to thank them for their time and to have a great day.
- Moving off of LinkedIn. Sometimes you want to move certain people off of LinkedIn. Normally I keep track of who connected and who DID NOT reply on the LI Messenger. Certain people just ignore that tool. So I might email them.
- These are things like quarterly/later down the road messages or a hello, I’m still here and this is what I do, or something new to show. Add something of value to that individual.
When networking on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a business. So there are a lot of best practices to avoid trouble and to get the best possible results.
Their goal is to sell your services. So they do not like automated plugins and people that arbitrarily break their rules. So if you are going to start using your account to truly network and build a business, best to get LinkedIn Navigator. It is a paid service that allows you to better target your audience. And they continually look for plugins and that sort of thing and may block your account if you use them.
LinkedIn is a business
So there are a lot of best practices to avoid trouble and to get the best possible results.
If you would like to engage with us or just to brainstorm, then feel free to contact us. We are here, open and ready! Click on my schedule and pick a time that works for you here https://go.oncehub.com/troyhipolito
We look forward to the possibilities.